Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Contacted newlyn today regarding an old council tax debt to be greeted by a very rude ignorant woman who was demanding full payment. Wouldn’t listen to a word I was saying, told me nothing was her problem all they want is the money.

Tried to inform her that the debt is actually being paid (of which I have proof) but she was having none of it to the point she called me a liar! Rang back spoke to another person equally as rude and disgusting mannered as the first again told me I’m wrong nothing is being paid. The debt collector had already been out in the beginning due to problems setting up payment arrangements and to be honest he is the best person who works at that company! I was told this debt collector doesn’t exist for my debt!

In the end I rang said debt collector who verified payments had been made but some didn’t have a reference on them (my mistake I know) but something very simple that the call centre could have resolved. The debt collector himself pretty much said the call centre are a waste of time and to deal with him instead. Aren’t the debt collectors suppose to be more intimidating and scary than the people on the end of the phone?!

Not in this case. Thanks to the debt collector man

Review about: Newlyn Tax Resolution.

Comments